Monday, December 20, 2010

Express Herself


My little fashionista is at it again. Adela is my child with a style all her own. Although she is concerned with others opinions at times, she likes exploring her own ideas and expressing herself in her own unique way. As long as it is modest, I see no need to reign her in...superhero costume to the store, homemade paper jewelry as gifts, clothes on backwards so pockets are more convenient...okay, maybe I'll draw the line at bedsheets for headgear out in public....but still, what fun it is to see what she comes up with next!

A chilly day at Homeschool Camp


Zoom in to see the decoration of code

A wardrobe malfunction


Not quite sure:-)

3 comments:

  1. That is totally awesome. I hope she keeps it up! And more than that, I hope that she won't get caught up in what others think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, so happy to see you back blogging. How are the holidays treating you all? We would still love to get together, after the public schools go back (at the mall?) for lunch? Less crowded then! 8) Merry Christmas to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She and my fashionista would have a BALL together.

    ReplyDelete