Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eben's Summer Vacation

Oh, the joys of traveling with a baby!!! Eben can be a wonderful and delightful little fella, but buckle him in a carseat for 2 days and the whole family's hair may turn white. Considering the places we've been and the miles we've covered over the past two months, he really has done an outstanding job. Here's a glimpse in pictures of the Adventures of Eben's Summer Vacation.
"Can I see too? Whatever it is way up there must be fascinating since we've come all this way to see it."

"Don't mind me...I'm just falling off of this crazy hand thing."


Another delightful picture with strangers.


"Act like an animal? What animal slithers from grandma's lap in an instant?"

"Here we go again. Now what could possibly be more important to my mom, than holding me 24/7?"

"More kisses?! Seriously?!"

2 comments:

  1. We're sure glad Eben's summer vacation included a visit to Atlanta! It was great to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you posted that picture!!!
    You know which one I mean. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete