Friday, August 20, 2010

Contemplations of a Three Year Old

Thessaly has always been a deep thinker, but lately her musings have taken a spiritual and yet very practical turn. Often on our drive to church services, our little "motor mouth" opens a window into how she thinks. Here are a few gems from the latest drives:
When the angels come to get us, I hope they don't drop me.
Will there be night time in heaven? Will we have to take naps?
Where is Jesus now? How come He doesn't fall through the clouds?

Is Jesus still bleeding? How did He get clean after He died?
Do you think Jesus took showers or baths?

When we go see Jesus will you still live with me?

The precious thoughts of my baby girl help to keep our dear Savior ever present in our daily thoughts and conversations. Keep thinking, Thessy!

2 comments:

  1. I am hoping for naps in heaven! I need one. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful comments from a beautiful child.
    You're so blessed to hear her comments first hand; we are so blessed that you share them.

    ReplyDelete