Monday, May 17, 2010

You're Gonna Trip, Stumble, and Fall

As Eben learns to get around this place, he's had an awful lot of tumbles. He's not walking on his own yet, but he sure is cruising and getting a feel for his legs. It's hard not to just grab him and keep him from crashing, but I know he'll learn it through trial and error. That little fella gets up time and again with that determined gleam in his eye and lunges forward.

I haven't posted much lately, simply because I've been going thru a stumbling period myself. After so much illness and busy-ness, I was totally wiped out! My gloom and doom attitude didn't help out the situation either. Let's just say, I wasn't wearing my rose-tinted glasses! BUT this morning I woke up refreshed, and ready to face the challenges. I realize I've tripped up alot lately. My Father hasn't lifted me out of the situation, but He has picked me up, dusted me off, and now I am ready to lunge forward.
Goodbye, sickness!
Adios, ever growing pile of laundry!
Dust? Who cares!
Let's finish up this school-thing!
Get ready kids, Mama's ready for summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. When my E gets cranky when I put her down, it seems she immediately bumps her head into something or loses her balance and bursts into tears. So what do I do? I pick her up! :)

    ReplyDelete