Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You Know What I've Been Thinking Lately?


"You know what I've been thinking about lately?" This is usually the question Josephine asks me right before she boggles my mind. Today at lunch she proceeded to tell me "Every moment counts!" She didn't exactly spout philosophy about taking each moment and making the best of it, but her little brain came up with that phrase to describe time passing. To explain her point, she began tapping the table, "See, this moment...and this moment...and this....they all add up. And each one means the sun moves a little bit closer to night." Isn't that the truth?! Try wasting time when you have a six year old giving you that kind of reminder:-)

3 comments:

  1. That makes me want to cry tears of joy! Now with that, I am going to waste time taking a nap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful daughter you have! That doesnt happen by accident.

    ReplyDelete